Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For two months now have not mensuration, Ski itching, tired…

Customer Question
For two months now...

For two months now have not mensuration

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Ski itching, tired easily

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Am took some M2 tone medication but yet still not flowing

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No pls

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

How old are you? When was your last period? Did you do pregnancy test?

27yrs
10th February 2018. I normally flow for 5 days but its I did it for 3 days instead
Yes I did but was negative.

Thanks for the information.

It means pregnancy is ruled out. I also see that you had your regular period but it was only for 3 days. Most women get period between 3-5 days, some fluctuation is possible and it's normal to see such fluctuation from one cycle to another. I don't see any reason to worry, you already finished your period.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah