Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it ok to take Zoloft and Lumiday at the same time?

Customer Question
Is it ok to...

Is it ok to take Zoloft and Lumiday at the same time? Lumiday is a natural vitamin based supplement for anxiety which was purchased at GNC.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Going through a divorce and my anxiety is through the roof.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. Just the Zoloft for depression.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Lumiday is a dietary supplement, and most people taking it does not have major side effect. You can be taken together with zoloft, and you can expect similar response as there is no documented interaction between zoloft and lumiday. Most of the time, these are well tolerated.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

Did you get my answer? Do you have any follow-up question for me?

Do you have any follow-up question for me? If not, please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you.