Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Where does a female hurt with kidney stones. About a week.

Customer Question
Where does a female...

Where does a female hurt with kidney stones

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

About a week. Moving makes it worse.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I lost a lot of weight. I was bleeding in my stomach because of taking over the neck pain. I’ve had 6 back surgeries over 30 years. Also a total knee replacement + severe arthritis in me wrist, hands, thumbs & all the way tithe last joint in my fingers. I’ve also been taking prescripion med every 6 hours $ nothing helped. Thinking I was trying to stay alive because of weight loss I wasdd

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

Welcome to Justanswer!

My name is***** am reviewing your question now,and will respond to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

For most people kidney stone would not cause any symptoms, but when it does you can get pain in your back-renal area, along with blood in urine and other symptoms of urinary infection. Sometimes, kidney pain can radiate to your front side in your abdomen, but not always. If you suspect kidney stone, we can run ultrasound to confirm this diagnosis. If you are having continuous pain not responding to your pain meds, it's worth exploring for other potential cause of pain.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

Do you have any follow-up question for me? If not, please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you.