Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is less healthy sleep is the number of hours a day and…

What is less healthy sleep...
What is less healthy sleep is the number of hours a day and the best time for breakfast and what is the day of the meal and health in diner name eat
3/19/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Please see, adhering to a very healthy life style means helping to maintain a very healthy heart and other body organs & systems

It will also build up our body immunity too to help fighting against new diseases, infections etc

So adopting a very healthy life style is of paramount importance

A) As far as sleep is considered;

Try to get at least about 8 hours per day

And try to avoid sleeping in the day time

Because if you sleep in the day time then you may not get proper sleep in the night time

Try to follow good sleep hygiene so that your quality and quantity of sleep you get in the night is optimum

B) As far as the best time for breakfast, lunch and dinner timings are considered;

There is no single particular time that everyone needs to adhere with

Everyone can have their own schedule

It depends upon your work schedule, how much you have to travel or commute for your job etc

If possible try to maintain the same time every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner

For example about 8 AM, 1 PM, and 8 PM are considered as the usual best times for breakfast, lunch and dinner

It does not matter what time you will have your breakfast or meals, but what matters is you should try to maintain the same time every day, as much as possible

This will help in optimum digestion of the food and will help you in better absorption of the nutrients from your diet and will help in maintaining great health

And also try to eat the following type of diet;

Try to eat more whole grains

Try to avoid refined grains or cereals

Try to eat more pulses and nuts

Try to eat more fruits

Try to eat more vegetables especially green leafy vegetables

Try to eat more fiber in the diet

Try to eat more good vegetable fat

Try to avoid animal fat or saturated fat etc

The above daily schedule related to sleep, breakfast and meals and also sleep schedule, along with eating health & balanced food as mentioned above can help you in maintaining optimum health of the heart as well as health of the other organs too and help you in preventing heart attack etc occurring in the future.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Very nice words. Thank you very much for the beautiful tips

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is the exercise daily 20 minutes and there is no comfort harming the heart muscle

Daily exercise for about 20 minutes/day is highly recommended and it is good for the optimum health of the heart - so you should try to do exercise everyday -or at least for about 5 days per week.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
100 minute for 5 days ? This good

Yes, total about 100 minutes/5 days/week is definitely good for heart.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Same good for heart 150 minute in week

Exercise of 100 minutes to 150 minutes/week is good for heart

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks dr very much

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The question of medicine GTN is useful and useful and to use once alone does not hurt and what is important I am concerned with the treatment of aspirin for the diagnosis of error

Please see using medicines such as GTN or Aspirin etc taken once in a while should not cause any danger to your health. While the diagnosis through the first ecg was wrong, and you definitely did not have any heart attack - so even if you took a dose of GTN or Aspirin without heart attack still it should not cause any kind of side effect or adverse effects or complications etc, so you are 100% safe.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much I am new question 1 our

You are very welcome! Appreciate it, I will post my answer under the new question, and please follow up there for further discussions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean does not affect the immunity of antibodies against HBSAB. aspirin or GTN

No, absolutely not, aspirin or GTN will never affect your body immunity against hep b virus.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Send now question

Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under the new question, and please follow up there for further discussions.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)