Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I was treated for Chlamydia and Gon about a month Ago I

Customer Question

I was treated for Chlamydia and Gon about a month Ago I didn’t have sex since than 3 days ago I seen sum discharge and it burned wen I peed! I was thinking it’s leaving my body but not for sure. What’s the problem?
JA: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: Dis charge and burning while peeing. Yes I got a shot in my Glutes and took 4 antibiotics
JA: Have you seen a doctor about burning?
Customer: No mam it’s not burning anymore since those 3 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had this before n was cured! A year later I slipped up n got it again
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 8 months ago.

This can be a recurrent infection but as you said your symptoms have improved since 3 days, it is likely that your body fought it well. I would suggest wait and watch and take lots of fluids and cranberry juice to flush your system.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!