Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just wanted to ask I took 500mg paracetamol because my back…

Customer Question
Just wanted to ask...

Just wanted to ask I took 500mg paracetamol because my back was very sore along with my night medicines of 75mg of endep and 200mg of My heart is beating a bit fast and my right hand has tingles but everything else is fine. Just wanted to ask if there were any interactions.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergies. Just the 200mg quetiapine and 100mg amitriptyline at night.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I am healthy except having the back hurting.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what are your medications?

75mg of endep which is Amitriptyline

and 200mg of quetiapine?

paracetamol doesn't interact with those medications.

it’s ok

yes. it is ok

you don't have to worry

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

5star!

thanks for that

you may have to scroll up to see the ratings area .

do you see the ratings area?

Great Dr. Recommended

thanks for that.

do you see the ratings area?

you have to scroll up for that.