Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For a saliva drug screen if oral fluids. How does alcohol…

Customer Question
For a saliva drug screen...
For a saliva drug screen if oral fluids. How long does alcohol stay in the saliva. How far back?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Alcohol in saliva test can be detected 12 hours from time of intake.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.