Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Morning doctor! I never seen doctor before but I want to…

Morning doctor ! Doctor's...

Morning doctor !

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I never seen doctor before but I want to meet with doctor

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.

What is your question? How can I assist you today.

I need to meet with doctor because my stomach is hurting so bad when I’m in my period
I never sleep well this night

You can not meet the doctor physically here at JA.

This is a question answer website. I can assist you with your problem. But we can give you guidance, answers, but no prescription and no patient/doctor relationship.

what can I do? I need your help
Please

So tell me your problem in more detail.

Since how long you have stomach problem?

Is there any heart burn or burping?

Diarrhea? Vomiting?

Any treatment taken so far?

It’s hurting me from yesterday
But I don’t have any treatment taken

Is this first time you are experiencing this or does it happen every time with periods?

It’s happen when I’m in period or before my period coming ! But it’s like happens every time with my period

Thank you very much.

This is most likely one of the symptom of pre-menstrual syndrome (which is a combination of various symptoms many women experience with periods like mood swings, anxiety, sleep problems, bloating, pain, and diet/appetite changes).

There is also a possibility that this is gastritis or reflux affecting the stomach and giving you pain; especially if there are no other symptoms as I mentioned above.

You can use Prilosec 20 mg (available over the counter) and see how you respond to this in next few days.

Additionally there is no harm in taking Motrin or Tylenol which can help the cramps in belly associated with periods.

If none of these measures help, then you should see a Gynecologist for further evaluation and tests like an ultrasound of abdomen, to look for other possible causes.

But I think you will feel better with the measures I have told you.

Was it helpful?

thank you very much Dr. Sohaib ,

Good luck and my sincere wishes for your good health.

Please do not forget to Click and Give 5 Star Rating (at the top of screen) to my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.

Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
I buy that medicine
I have Medicaid how I can pay it on Medicaid ?

These are Over The Counter Drugs you can buy from pharmacy with out prescription.

Regarding Procedure at Medicaid, I am not sure about that, you need to check with them.

Thank you.