Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can give my 11months old baby histussin medicine for stuffy…

Customer Question
Can give my 11months...

Can give my 11months old baby histussin medicine for stuffy nose

Doctor's Assistant: When did you start using this medication? How severe were any side effects?

I haven't started use any.he his so stuffy cannot sleep or feed properly

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the stuffiness? Is this a repeating or first-time issue?

About 2 months ago he keep grunting when he's doing something or feeding and then for the past 3 days he so stuffy

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Histussin below the 6 years of age should not be given. Its safety in 11 months old is not established.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.