Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am trying to find a prescription (Cytoxan 50 mil) for my…

Customer Question
Good morning, I am...

Good morning, I am trying to find a prescription (Cytoxan 50 mil) for my Dad (lives in Iran) for a medication they can’t find over there. Can you please direct me on how and even if it is possible

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

He does not take anything right now, and no not allergic to anything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

Hello -

Unfortunately, in the United States - pharmacies will need a valid prescription from a US licensed doctor to obtain this type of medication.

That of course, will not be helpful for you, so you may have to look at getting the medication from another country. India is a large supplier of medications for the world, and you may be able to obtain some medication in that manner.

Unfortunately this is not an issue that this online information service can help to address, as there is simply no way for you (to legally) obtain this medication directly for your dad in the US.