Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a six year complaining of stomach pain, the pain is…

Customer Question
I have a six...

I have a six year complaining of stomach pain, the pain is making her shake, she is also throwing up. Could it be the flu or something more serious?

Doctor's Assistant: When did the flu begin? Has she used any medication for it?

It started today.

Doctor's Assistant: Has she seen a doctor about the flu?

No, I just gave her tynenol and she threw up right away, she has only gotten sick once

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in her medical history you think the doctor should know?

She cant digest carrots.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Has she bloating, gas, tenderness, fever, loss of appetite, diarrhea?