Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a rash on my for arm looks like poison oak? But since…

Customer Question
I have a rash...

I have a rash on my for arm looks like poison oak ? But since I have gotten trash my elbow is sore and I have a knot just above or on the my inner elbow that is very sore . The know is under skin and is about 3/8 to a 1/2 inch in size !

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No not at all since last Wednesday and I noticed. Knot two days ago but I work outside and I have never had anything like this .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I e been ha I g so pain In my lower back is where it starts and it feel like someone is pulling on my left testical and shoots pain down my left leg and it come and goes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello... I understand your concern.I need some more information please.1. Ma or l know your age please?
2. Is the swelling movable or fixed?
3. Is it painful?
4. Are you having any fever please?
5. Did this knot start after prolonged pressure on elbow?
6. Was there any sort of injury to testicle before this testicular pain started?
7. Is there any weakness in left leg?
7. May I request you to upload some images of the skin lesions so that I can guide you better?Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani