Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

1mg of lorazepam for anxiety 6 hours ago, can I take another…

Customer Question
Hi 1mg of lorazepam...

Hi 1mg of lorazepam for anxiety 6 hours ago, can I take another 0.5 mg before bed in 2 hours?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you taken lorazepam or anything similar before?

Yes I’ve taken it a few times before

Doctor's Assistant: How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?

I do have insomnia and take zoplicone 7mg some nights

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the psychologist should know?

I am on Prozac 29mg for depression. I had a sever panick attack that had me in the ER Thursday night with vomiting shaking dizziness and heart palpitations

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,you can take another 0.5 mg of lorazepam before bed.

Usual dosage of lorazepam is 2 to 3 mg orally per day.The usual range is 2 to 6 mg/day given in divided doses dpending on various factors.

So it is safe and you can take another 0.5 mg of lorazepam before bed.

Nothing to worry.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

May I help you further?

Do you need more help?

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh