Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Two weeks ago I was fooling around with my boyfriend, we…

Two weeks ago I...

Two weeks ago I was fooling around with my boyfriend, we were both naked and aroused and I performed oral sex on him prior but he was unable to ejaculate due to drinking. After which while we were both aroused we cuddled and his boner was in between my legs not inside my labia major but touching the outside of it, I am wondering if I can become pregnant from this? I was ovulating at the time.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

That I was not on birth control and that no ejaculation occurred.

3/19/2018
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

Since there was no insertive sex and penis was not inserted inside so there is no chance of pregnancy.

You cannot become pregnant with this.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have another question, I have started birth control 5 days ago and am sensitive to hormones to the point where birth control has stopped my periods in the past, can I assume the same will happen with my period coming up this week?

It is very difficult to say whether your periods would be disturbed or not.

We will have to wait and see.

It might not cause any disturbance this time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thank you for your time. So even if pre ejaculate from when were cuddling could've touched my labia majora while we were cuddling and even though I was "wet" from the arousal and would've been ovulating I can not get pregnant?

YES you cannot get pregnant from this.

Don't worry at all.

As long as there is no penetration pregnancy is not possible.

please do leave a positive 5 star rating by simply clicking on the stars on top left or bottom corner of this thread.

You are not charged anything for rating positively.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor
Medicaldoctor, Doctor