Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Friday night I was diagnosed with Bronchitis. dr prescribed…

Customer Question
Friday night I was...

Friday night I was diagnosed with Bronchitis. dr prescribed hydrocodone-homatropine, Benzonatate and Azithromycin. Last took the first and second one last night. Took the pearl this afternoon. My urine is orange and I have back pain. Is that from the medication or should I go to a Dr. Traveling from Florida to Iowa since Friday so a lot of time in the car. Sounds like a perfect storm...right?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take Atenlol and ampitriptiline. I don’t do well with sulfers

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Breast cancer diagnosis with lumpectomy and Protone therapy Feb 5-6-7. Between the surgery e ry and radiation treatment I had pneumonia. Low ammunity im sure!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/19/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

antibiotic therapy can cause your urine to be orange

drinking more water can help

make sure you are taking your antibiotics and pain medications on a full stomach

Family Physician, Doctor