Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My daughter is having a presisting cough can u explain to me…

My daughter is having...

My daughter is having a presisting cough can u explain to me what should I do pls?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Almost 15 days but it is interupting that is dauly five six coughs

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No she is 24 years old and healthy and has no complain to make od=f anything

3/18/2018

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Any fever with this?

Is the cough productive and, if so, is her sputum clear?

ok
no fever
cough is productive
do mran by productive that shr has runnung nose pls?
do you mean by productive...etc

I mean is she coughing up phlegm?

I am not interested to call bcs I have hearing proble. Just give me your free reply or cancel pls.
Any reply pls?
In this case please cancel my request and kindly do not draw the five dollars from my account.

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

This sounds like either an allergy problem or a sinus problem

I suggest a saline nasal irrigation system, zinc lozenges, oral Claritin and Chamomile tea to stop her cough

Please let me know if you need any more information

tks doctor bye

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you