Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have problem with my anus. My anus is vibrate. No pain but…

I have problem with...

I have problem with my anus

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

My anus is vibrate

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No pain but vibrate ever time siting down

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

No pain just viberate

3/18/2018
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

I would like to ask few details regarding your symptoms/question to assist you more efficiently.

What is your age? Sex?

Any concurrent medical illness like diabetes?

Did you have this problem evaluated before?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 32 yrs old june turn to 33......Never had any diabetes .....I have been experience this every year

Thank you.

The local inflammatory causes affecting the rectum/anus are the most common reasons for one to have vibration or buzzy feeling in this area.

Hemorrhoids or piles.

Rectal ulcer.

Some times severe constipation.

All can give you similar feelings.

Also, this can also happen if you have tendency for long sittings, which can exert pressure on this area making it some times numb or giving a vibration like feeling.

At this point, the only way to proceed further for its evaluation is to have a clinical exam done in terms of a Rectal examination.

Once local causes have been ruled out, then other reasons like a neuropathy or vitamin deficiency like B12 levels can be checked.

You should schedule an appointment with a Colorectal doctor for further evaluation.

Was it helpful?

Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to know if their is medication to cure this

Calling software isn't working so we will communicate in Chat Mode.

The treatment depends upon the underlying cause.

For example if a pile is the reason, then removing the piles will help this.

Similarly if B12 deficiency is the cause, correcting this will cure the issue.

Vibration is a symptom only, and there is no medicine to treat this symptom. We have to find the underlying cause and treat that.

Goodluck.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Another question for you sir

Sure

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
when i was 2yrs old got Measles sickness and due to lack of understanding of my parent, they use red oil to rob my body and after one day this change my skins automatically since then i have never find the solution to make my skin to come to normal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If you want me to send you the photo of my skins maybe you we understand what i am talking about

You can post one or two photos to help me understand what is the issue with your skin.

Are you concerned about the color of your skin or you get allergies or redness of skin ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
let me send you the photo maybe you can understand this is just normal as my skin no pain

ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
check it sir

Thank you.

The picture shows some areas of hypopigmentation and some areas which are darker than the rest.

Honestly, an exact answer can come from an examination by a dermatologist, and a biopsy might be needed. But if it is like this for long, since childhood, it means this is not a diseased skin, rather represents a permanent post-inflammatory pigmentation.

Thanks for visiting JA!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Like i said this is not diseased i just want to know if their must be solution to make skin to become normal and same..............This also make my hair white and black this start from childhood

Yes this can surely be helped, there are creams to help skin pigmentation. Laser, and skin grafting etc

A dermatologist will advice you in a better way.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
do you know any dermatologist that you can refer me to for better conversation

You can post a new question for your skin problem, and add some more picture (more clear) and send this in Dermatology Category, not in the Medical. Some one will answer you from Dermatology.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank for perfect answer for my question and more question as well....
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is the best food for pregnant woman so that when she give birth the baby we be smart and intelligence

Just a healthy balanced diet. Nothing special.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If someone as snize symptom every 2days i mean 2 days on 1 days off and cough what is the solution
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor