Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a bump on the roof of my mouth it hurt when i put…

Customer Question
I have a bump...

I have a bump on the roof of my mouth it hurt when i put pressure on in i have dyr thorat

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

Well the bump a year now i have remove my tooth in that area lest year but now my thoart is dyr

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diabetic and high blood peressure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you have a picture?

No
I feel sreard

I didn't understand the last post

The bump look normal color it a really small bump

It is probably a canker sore my friend

Ok it cuz from any std or anything

I doubt it

Ok i notic when i eat I acid food my throat and my gum hurt

I will have to get back to you later

Like Catch up bbq suce

That could just be acid reflux then

just click send to reply

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)