Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My wife is having major discomfort and pain in her bladder…

Customer Question
My wife is having...

My wife is having major discomfort and pain in her bladder region and wrapping around to her back. She doesn't think it's a kidney stone because she has had several of those. I am pretty sure it's a UTI but she started vomiting up the water I am making her drink and she is saying she has tingling in her lips now.

Doctor's Assistant: When did the tingling begin? Has your wife used any medication for it?

It just started. All of this just started this morning though she was becoming concerned about a possible yeast infection starting last night. I just gave her 2 hydrocodone from what she had left over from a kidney stone a few months ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Has she seen a doctor about the kidney stone?

Yeah. 2 ER visits and 2 times of staying home and suffering through them later.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in her medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really. Trying to start a family. So maybe that?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

is she taking any fertility meds?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 26 days ago

just click send to reply

Family Physician, Doctor