Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Some direction as to which dr to see would help. Burping. A…

Customer Question
Some direction as to...

Some direction as to which dr to see would help

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Burping. A bit. But the main. One is my stomach feels cold. On the INside

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

I feel like i have a fever. But the past few years i have felt like this and I didn’t

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Meaning the fever feeling. Not the cold stomach.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Melinda,

What are the investigations done for your symptoms?

Do you have increased urinary frequency, urinary burning, heartburn, diarrhea/constipation, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?