Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

‏The first question that I have worked on now in the home…

‏The first question that I...
‏The first question that I have worked on now in the home test is whether you see two lines or one line, Tropenin 1 or Fabp .The second question that I was thinking of is the first layout I want the wrong wiring connection guide is that it is obvious that planning after the appearance of the second layout was normal. I mean, does the paper see the
‏existence of a wiring error
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
See
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/18/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Welcome dr
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Mean of planning does not explain the insignificant arteries

First of all great news for you once again, your heart enzyme tests have come negative once again!

Both the troponin and the fabp are negative

And the test has been done correctly since a line is present at C (control)

But there is no line at T (Test)

So this definitely rules out heart attack once again

And regarding the ecg tracing;

Please see as I had mentioned previously too the first ecg has to be the faulty one

When we look at the tracing and the readings it appears the first ecg was a wrong recording

The technicians must have messed up something during the tracing, most likely wrong lead or electrode connection to the ecg machine

But your second ecg was normal

Since the second ecg was normal and also your heart enzymes are normal too so you are definitely not a case of heart attack

Once again, I can very categorically reassure you, please see your heart enzyme blood tests are normal again so once again this rules out heart attack in you, and ecg wise, it is the first ecg recording that was technically faulty and the second one was correct so your ecg is normal too, so putting all these favourable points together heart attack is 100% ruled out in your case, your heart is 100% fully healthy, and your coronary arteries supplying the heart are fully open and 100% very healthy, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A doctor is very important for the first planning Some doctors in Kuwait told me naturally and some say abnormal and some of the existence of linear wires

The first ecg was technically faulty, the second ecg was technically right so you definitely did not have any heart attack

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it possible to distinguish from the first planning the existence of a connection and a wrong guide

When we look at the wave forms, the mean axis of the electrical activity of the hearts and the QRS & T wave directions we can say with certainty the first ecg was technically faulty (the technicians messed up with electrode/lead connection to the ecg machine).

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You want to cancel the first procedure for the first planning and not to investigate

Yes, the first ecg should be rejected since it was not done properly, your second ecg was done properly and it was normal, so you do not need any further heart tests.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much, I will close this anxiety and tension because of the first planning. I want to ask you a question or a day. I walk or run for only 20 minutes and Friday is the day of rest good or not

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

Once again, it is the ecg technique which is the culprit and the cause for all these unnecessary confusion and mental torture to you. The technicians must be very careful & vigilant while doing medical procedures such as ecg, anyway there is no confusion now – the first ecg was indeed faulty due to wrong technique and the second one was done correctly and it shows no heart attack so 100% there is no heart attack, so certainly not to be scared and you can fully relax.

Please see exercise such as walking or running for about 20 minutes per day is fine, even if you miss one or two days per week it is still okay, but not to miss too many days per week, try to do at least 5 days/week, it appears you are getting enough exercise so this should be fine!

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Think about whether you are right or exaggerated if, for example, someone is joking, acting in fear, confusion, anger, or anything from fear or anxiety. I wait for two hours after I do this test. Tropnin or fabp Do I do this with my life. Do you deal with myself wrong

I have seen & managed a very large number of heart patients including heart attack etc, and I am 100% sure you have not sustained any heart attack.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean I do not mean this in my life any positions, for example, fear or anger I always resort to re-examination of my house, which I mentioned Is this the correct behavior of me

It appears you are suffering from severe health anxiety, that is why you arrange for these home heart tests, then keep repeating them again & again, please see your heart is 100% fully healthy! So you do not need any heart tests, it is all just severe health anxiety & fear of serious illnesses, nothing else, nothing more!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks dr

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do sex with a healthy wife for the heart?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is the benefit of the study

Sex with wife is considered as good for the health of the heart, as well for your overall health too. Studies support having healthy sex life with wife will benefit the health of your heart as well as other body organs too.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Open a question new now I am send of importance to me now another subject is finished busy

Appreciate it, I will post my answer under the new question and please follow up there for further discussions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now send see dr

I have already posted my reply under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)