Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is this normal or there is a problem

Customer Question
Is this normal or there is a problem
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 3 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi...this is a completely normal ECG please. May I know why it was done...I mean what your symptoms were?

But as such i do not think that you need to worry about this. This is my professional opinion.

This is a normal ECG.

Hope I have attended your query to your satisfaction. I will be happy to help if there are any further questions in this regard and be of assistance to you please.