Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has had rare ejaculations the past month, with…

Customer Question
My husband has had rare...
My husband has had rare ejaculations the past month, with tiny black debris coming out in his semen, and it's also coming out my my vaginal canal. I've been taking epssom salt baths, and do see tiny black debris, that's hard to the touch. What could this be, an old STD of mine, an infection he now has, or any idea at all? It's very scary, and embarrassing to have your husband see tiny black particles on his penis, and has also seen them coming from my vagina during sex, please give us some sort of help with this, so we will know what this is, and what to do about ir? I hope that our promiscuous past haven't caught up with us, and now showing its ugly signs. Please let me know anything to help ease his & my mind, Erica
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

The best thing to do is to get tested for STDs.

Both you and your husband should get tested for this.

This could be due to a STD.To confirm what type of STD it is you would need some tests.

I would suggest you to make an appointment as soon as possible as this can be easily treated with antibiotics.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Please do leave a positive 5 star rating by simply clicking on the stars on top left or bottom corner of this thread.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Can you have black particles come out of you from infection? Would it more likely be coming from me, or him? I've had a lot of problems with indemetriosis, and cervical polyps, could that be it?

It is very difficult to say whether this is due to an infection that started in him or you.

It can be either way.

Whenever there are symptoms like these a STD screening is always suggested so that if there is an infection it should be treated easily with antibiotics.

Polyps and endometriosis don't cause this.

Do take a moment to click on the stars on top left of this thread to rate this with 5 stars.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.I'll be glad to answer them

Thank you