Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have this warm sensation going down my right leg.

Customer Question
I have this warm...

I have this warm sensation going down my right leg. Happening several times a day for the last couple of days

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had ALL Luekemia 3 years ago. I had several Spinal taps with Chemo treatment. I had foot surgery on left foot Jan 11.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago

just click send to reply