Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you tell about rheumatoid arthritis? I was told. So I'm…

Customer Question
Can you tell about...

Can you tell about rheumatoid arthritis?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I was told. So I'm not on anything yet. I was told from blood word done.

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

My hands, neck ,hip and shoulder hurt.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well they said I also have osteoarthritis also. I am 64 years old and none of my family has had this.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/18/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

No

are you sure?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 3 months ago

just click send to reply