Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What happens to the embryo when you take the morning after…

Customer Question
What happens to the...

What happens to the embryo when you take the morning after pill 7 days later?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Dear friend, the morning-after pill does not pose any risk to the fetus, nor is it an abortion pill once implantation has taken place, and it has no effect on your pregnancy or on your fetus,
The morning after pill is not an abortion pill.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.