Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

When i pull the skin back on my clitoris its very sentive to…

When i pull the...

When i pull the skin back on my clitoris its very sentive to the touch as usual. When i cleaned it . I usually can cleean white thats on it now i cant because it very very sensitiive when i cant even bare to touch it to get the white thats on the side of it off, not sure if i pulled the skin back to far and made a little tear, does that repair itself or shpuld i get it checked out.

Doctor's Assistant: When was your last pap smear? Have you ever had an irregular pap?

Its been a while.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ive had an iregular one in the past after my last child and i had gotten a coposcopy, if i spelled that correctly, but they said everything was okay

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oky
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No call
Hello... I understand your concern.I need some more information please.1. May I know your age please?
2. Are you currently on any antibiotic for any reason?
3. Has there been any altered smell in the vagina?
4. Is the abnormal sensation of sensitivity you are describing - is it pain or burning sensation?
5. Are your periods regular?
6. If you don't mind may I request you to upload in image so that I can see and guide you better.Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello, the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I would be glad to continue here please.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just turned 30 in december, not on any antibiotics. No smells, i get my period regularly, there no burning, its just just mor sensitive then regular when i touch it. Last night i pulles the skon back on my clotoris to clean, and im feeling like i may habe pulled it to much. Like on the sides where you see the white stuff, not sure what to call it, but i usually like wipe that off. But trying to do so i had to pull a little more to get to it, because i try to get every bit that i see, not sure if im suppose to do that, now when i pull it back and try to do that its very sensitive, like touching a nerve.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry sbout spelling.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still there?
I am here and reviewing your question and answer please wait
Hi... I understand your concern. But as a professional I would like to see if you have sustained any physical injury there and give you proper guidance.But if you don't feel like uploading an image here for me to see, I would be glad to assist you further from here on.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can get enough view of it cause i would have to use my hand to pull the skin back to reveal the clotoris.
Hi.. I am sorry for your symptoms.From the symptom analysis I feel that there has been an injury of the skin getting more stretched out on the clitoris.As of now I suggest that you apply emollient cream in the area and leave it as such for 24 to 48 hours without trying to clean it or dislodge the white substance which is there in the sides. The white substance you are seeing is a physiological vaginal discharge which is in itself healing in nature for these sort of injuries as the pH of that whitish substance will be physiological to the vaginal surroundings.If the pain is unbearable and you are having any extreme nerve root stimulation like pain, I suggest that you take 400 milligrams of Ibuprofen thrice a day for the next 24 to 48 hours and if you're still the pain and persisting and you are having soreness in the clitoral region I suggest that you consult your gynecologist or a physician.But I am sure that this minor injury to the clitoris which is peripheral will Heal in 24 to 48 hours." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Could the build up of smegma, in the clitoris csuse this problem, cause is was thicker then normal.
No please...This smegma is a physiological substance in that region and as I have already told you the pH and consistency is very much helpful to the vagina and its surroundings.Unless smegma is secondarily infected by either chlamydia or fungal infection like yeast infection or a bacterial vaginitis, this smegma alone cannot be a cause for the symptoms which you are experiencing.I feel that rather than infection or local cause, it should be physical injury which has arisen these symptoms.I am happy to help any time and I am open for discussion if you still have any further queries in this regard.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What king of emollient cream can i use. Like vasiline or something like that.
Hi... Exactly. Vaseline will work well in this regard.
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD