Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dad. He feels nausis at times and has a discomfort just

Customer Question
This is for my...

This is for my dad. He feels nausis at times and has a discomfort just below his ribs on the left side. It seam to come over him in waves and when he lays down it sometimes goes away

Doctor's Assistant: When did the discomfort begin? Has your father used any medication for it?

A month ago has been to numerous appts and was put on med for nausea. However every appt is weeks away if not months he is 86 and seams b to be losing strength

Doctor's Assistant: Has he seen a doctor about the nausea?

Yes they keep doing test but don’t find anything! Well this morning my brother just took him to emergency

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in his medical history you think the doctor should know?

At first they thought it may be a flare up of the lymphoma e he was diagnosed with about 15 yes ago but that was cleared last week. Family strong on the anexity/depression sude

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 1 month ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please tell what tests have been done to diagnose his problem?

Regards

Family Physician, Doctor