Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I been having some really bad headaches since Dec I came…

Customer Question
I been having some...

I been having some really bad headaches since Dec I came down with the flu it in the back of my head feels funny and I have to lay a different way. I also have little sores in my head

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

I am having them at less three times a week now..very painful

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I use to have bad migraines years ago

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you tell me your age?
are you taking any medication?
Do you suffer from stress or anxiety?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am 62 and I am on zoloft 100mg.levothyroxine125mcg.just started taking these rizatpiptan

Dear *****ient, by the characteristics of the symptoms.
due to stress, changes in the sensitivity of a specific area may occur.
impresses a headache from anxiety and stress.
stress and anxiety generate alterations of the white cells and alterations in the bacterial flora of our skin generating superficial infections like the ones you manifest in your head.
It also suggests controlling blood pressure.
If necessary, suggest an antibiotic such as doxycycline 100mg and the stress level should be lowered.
I suggest to improve your diet if altered, do a daily activity outdoors.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor