Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was wearing shoes while walking broke the shoe entered his…

I was wearing shoes while...
I was wearing shoes while walking broke the shoe entered his entered needle that touched my leg which is a dangerous virus or hcv virus
3/17/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi...I have gone through the image and I can affirmatively reassure you that there is no chance that you can get infected with Hepatitis C virus like this needle prick through the shoe. I am saying this because the virus would have got exposed to the air and atmosphere outside which would have killed or denatured the virus. So you are not at risk of any Hepatitis C or any other dangerous viral infection like HIV in this scenario. Please be rest assured.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Hi... I understand your concern.

I accept that my interaction was not helpful for you and could not alleviate your concerns and you are not satisfied or happy with my suggestions.

I request you to make me aware of the reason why I got a negative rating so that I may stand corrected in future or I can suggest you the other possible alternatives.

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Can you ask new question docs open

You are most welcome to ask other questions please. Just an emergency case has come here. May I attend that and be available for you in another 1.5 hours please...that is from 11am (here in India please).

But if you cannot wait I will opt out so that other expert can help you.

Now send
Open see this

Hi....I have seen the ECG. This is a normal ECG please.

May I know the reason why it was ordered by the medical professional please. I mean may I know what your symptoms were for which this was ordered please.

But as such this is a completely normal ECG and you need not worry about this at all.

Hope I have attended your query to your satisfaction. I will be happy to help if there are any further questions in this regard and be of assistance to you please.

The hospital in Kuwait told me there is a problem of arterial insufficiency and another hospital said that there was a problem connecting the wires and the second planning was repeated. It was normal this second but I worried about my reason
I mean concern in planning the first because of different opinions
Just a periodic check I just asked him

Hi...I understand your concern. I have both the ECGs and both are absolutely normal. There is no chance of second opinion or doubt here as both the ECGs are normal. I humbly submit (with due respect to my professional colleagues in Kuwait) that - when the initial ECG is itself normal - there was no need for a repeat ECG please.

Both the ECGs do not show any signs of arterial insufficiency or conduction abnormalities which you have mentioned.

You can be 100 percent be rest assured that your heart is perfect as per ECG (both).

Hi...I think you opened another thread with the same query and I have reassured you there also.

May I request you to rate me 5-stars there also if you are happy with my professional interaction.

I am always there to help you.

I am providing you the link to your other thread for your ease of approach please.

https://professional-secure.justanswer.com/chat/index/b5d2b579377a44a690e57cf945663bf6

A doctor is very important for the first planning Some doctors in Kuwait told me naturally and Is it possible to distinguish from the first planning the existence of a connection and a wrong guide some say abnormal and some of the existence of linear wires.
Is it possible to distinguish from the first planning the existence of a connection and a wrong guide
Hi.... No. Even the first ECG is completely normal. So there is no question of distinguishing the existence of a connection or a wrong guide at all. Unless there are symptoms no investigation should be ordered unnecessarily. And even if it is ordered it should have been ordered after through physical examination based on the symptom analysis.
I reassure you that the first ECG itself is normal and there is no chance of any rhythm disturbances or conduction abnormalities noted here.
8207;I wanted to reassure him. I went to the hospital. The first chart was tested. On the basis of this planning, the state of emergency was moved. The emergency doctor re-plans it again. First Planning Question What do you see if there is evidence that wires are not used? The second planning is another natural back hospital I will send
‏Is it obvious that there is a mistake in using the first chart or was contacted. I am worried about the first abnormal but the second is another normal hospital. And were the work of enzymes natural and eliminate the treatment before the advent of the second planning was a shock doctor there is nothing
I have seen the ER case sheet which you have uploaded.
This says that the individual has approached the Emergency Room telling that there has been a chest pain and back pain.
All the parameters of vitals are normal as per documentation, including the pulse, blood pressure.
They have mentioned that the ECG is showing inversion of Leads.
I do not see any abnormality here.
There is also a mention that they have advised for a normal saline drip which the patient has refused.
But from this report I can only reassure you that everything is normal again.
It is true that they mentioned a reflection of bullets. Is it possible to have a medical error? This is disturbing. Have you seen the first layout very well?
Where the first planning of the existence of arterial insufficiency
8207;Where the first planning of the existence of arterial insufficienc.
‏It is true that they mentioned a reflection of bullets. Is it possible to have a medical error? This is disturbing. Have you seen the first layout very well?

Hello...I understand your concern.

I have seen both the ECG in detail. If you yourself see the wave patterns both look similar. There is no much difference except the fact that the QRS complex in leads V5 and V6 are slightly taller in 2nd ECG.

But as such there is no proof of inversion of leads please. But there is minor abnormality where the left ventricle seems to be more muscular than the left ventricle, but as this has to be correlated with the symptoms of the person, and as you did not have any symptoms, I opined this as a normal ECG.

The only problem I see is that a normal ECG was interpreted as abnormal and this is not a medical error please. This is a lack of in depth understanding about the ECG, that is all.

There is no proof of arterial insufficiency here at all.

There is no evidence of reflection of bullets.

I again reassure you that you are in perfect health please.

thank you so much. The last question to make sure this chart is very natural at the end

Hi...you have uploaded the same image again.

This is completely normal. Please do not worry.

Regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

You want to cancel the first procedure for the first planning and not to investigate
I did not understand what you are saying. Pardon me, please quote your question again.
I mean, why did the hospital see this planning because there was a problem? What did they see and what did you see? I trust you and reassured me, but I want to interpret their vision and see you in order to rest.
Hi... I am happy to hear that you trust me and my interaction has put your mind at ease.I can only assume what they saw and let you know. I cannot say hundred percent what they have seen. Probably they might have assumed that the leads V4 V5 V6 which have to be on the left side of the chest have been placed on the right side of the chest and leads V1 V2 and V3 have been placed on the left side of the chest, instead of right.But if this is the case there has to be a complete inversion of the QRS Complex as the waveform progresses from V1 lead to V6 lead, which is not seen in both the ECG s.If what they have assumed is correct the V1 V2 and V3 leads should have been showing the left ventricular pattern and the leads V4 V5 V6 should be showing the right ventricular pattern, which is not there in both the ECGs.Hope this clarifies matters to you and hope my explanation is understood.
The pathogen means the beginning during the wiring connection planning mistakes made a contradiction to each doctor planning, and some say there is a problem and some opinion does not exist for this problem means. Possible exam for the student ��
Pardon please...I did not understand
I mean this planning, but the difference of connection, all who see the existence of a problem and some understand this difference does not exist problem

Yes please, that is what exactly I am also saying. For me I do not see any problem at all.

But I am happy I was able to make you understand that there is actually no problem at all.

Regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Thanks so much can I am new question?

You can ask a new question related to same topic. If not you can come in the new thread you started today morning please.

I am always there to help you.

now send I love you dr

Thank you for the new thread. I will there shortly.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth

But as such there is no proof of inversion of leads please. But there is minor abnormality where the left ventricle seess to be more muscular than the left ventricle. What does this mean?
I mean that ECG gives each time a problem and there is time will be no problem or its results are fixed
I mean planning for the first time there was a problem that was repeated again became normal, but there was a problem and the first layout was correct and the problem was hidden in the second chart
How did I know the first planning sinned Is it possible there is a problem I do not know them and laughed at the second chart that I normal?
There is no chance that the initial ECG was normal and all the findings were hidden in the second ECG.
The first and foremost basic point is that the person is not having any symptoms at all.
ECG can never become like that normal so fast. Even if we assume that the first ECG is abnormal, II ECG cannot become normal like that instantaneously.
Right ventricle being more muscular does not mean anything when there are no symptoms at all.
It is like one hand be more stronger and the other slightly, very slightly less bulkier than the other hand but both will be working normally.
I was just suggesting a possibility based on the ECG finding of ventricular orientation.
None of this means that you are having a hot problem.
Please be rest assured that everything is normal.
Another big proof that everything is normal is that I told both ECG for normal even before you told me all this has happened.
Thank you very much for the last question. To open a new question and another topic, what do you see in the second planning of the Bateen side this second planning and do the ventricle most people so, but I want what do you see this. To close this topic and open a new question

This ECG shows that there is no inversion and the right ventricle is working slightly more than the left one and it is completely normal and you need not worry at all please.

This another 3
this
All same normal please
Hi... All are the same is ECGs and you need not worry about this at all please.
The ventricular only worried me do not understand what it means
Means natural planning

HI...I am sorry to have use the technical terms. That is why I explained in common terms about right ventricle working more.

As there are not symptoms at all, you need not worry about this and many people in general population have this.

Regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Planning in general does not need tests or this is enough
What are the symptoms of the ventricle

Hi...No need to do any more tests at all.

The symptoms of ventricular problem are - excessive breathlessness to the extent that you will not be able to walk even 10 steps, severe chest pain, abdominal distension, swelling of feet and accumulator of water in feet and abdomen

This weakness of the heart muscle I suffer from weakness of the ventricle and what is the cause of this ventricle
What is the stronger ventricle of the second right or left and what are its causes

Hi...you do not suffer from any heart problem please.

Both your ventricles are normal.

It was just an ECG normal finding please.

You do not have any problem at all.

The ventricles said I have one stronger I do not understand at first

I never said you have a stronger ventricle. What I meant was that ECG is showing like that and that is not a problem and it can be positional also and physiological also. I was just explaining you the reasons why an ECG can appear like that. It does not mean that you have that problem.

You are healthy heart wise and do not have any issue at all.

Thanks dr

Happy that my interaction put you at ease

Is the exercise daily 20 minutes and there is no comfort harming the heart muscle
No... Daily exercise for 20 minutes is very good and it is actually good for the heart.
Thanks so much dr
I want your news very nice news. I was contacted by a hospital for a medical error and rejected in poor wire use but after taking aspirin and GTN does not cause problems or not.
I did not understand please. I request you to be specific on your question
I mean chest pain is often severe, simple or moderate
The chest pain means light, medium or severe to go to the hospital

Hello, but you told previously that the reason for doing the ECG was only because you asked for it. Now you say there is chest pain.

But what are the other symptoms you are experiencing with chest pain please.

I do not suffer from pain in the chest, but I ask what is dangerous chest pain Is pain simple or moderate or severe, which calls to go to the hospital for the work of planning
Hi... Now I understand your question.
I will explain you when you need to go to the hospital rather than classifying the chest pain as mild, moderate or severe.The dangerous symptoms of chest pain include-
Breathlessness, excessive sweating, pain in the left shoulder and arm, reeling sensation, loss of consciousness, evacuation of bladder and bowel without control, abdominal distension, swelling of feet, excruciating chest pain like that which you have never experienced before.
If these are present along with chest pain then it is an indication that you need to go to the hospital.
I feel pain from time to time, but my right chest does not pose a danger
You are completely Hale and healthy.... don't worry please. Your right chest doesn't have any problem.
Thanks so much dr
How much is normal heart muscle EF

May I know your age and gender and if you are on any medication please.

I mean, I do not need planning tests or enzymes if I do not have chest pain

No...you do not need to do any tests at all if you do not have symptoms please.

Mean symptoms are just important

Yes please, symptoms are very important. At the same time, when you have the symptoms there are certain clinical signs which needs to be correlated to your symptoms by your physician and they are also equally important and the physician needs to be convinced about the problem. Then only the tests need to be done.

I am years 40 . How much is normal heart muscle EF and EF 58
Natural planning and enzymes are possible due to lack of symptoms this means

Hi...your EF is perfect. Don't worry. May I know what you mean by natural planning.

I mean the person without pain is not important planning or the heart enzymes do not give evidence of a heart attack
A person without any pain can get heart attack in case of a silent Heart Attack which may occur in some persons with long standing diabetes without proper control of diabetes.
Even here there will be other symptoms like excessive sweating tiredness easy fatigability abnormal vomiting and low blood pressure which may result in unconsciousness. Only pain may not be there.
Thank you very much and low pressure in this case how much risk is a heart attack with sugar
Thank you very much and low pressure with sugar in this case how much risk is a heart attack with sugar

Over time, high blood glucose from diabetes can damage your blood vessels and the nerves that control your heart and blood vessels. The longer you have diabetes, the higher the chances that you will develop heart disease. There is no specific percentage which can be attributed to it.

How much blood pressure is the quality of the heart attack and decrease in the hour of injury

Pardon me please, I did not understand your question.

Higher sugar means a more serious heart attack than a drop should not rise over the long term
Now send

Hi...I will opt out of this thread and answer you from the new thread where you have requested me personally please.

Best regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani