Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am waiting for an answer from pharmacy but I need it

Hi. i am waiting for...
Hi. i am waiting for an answer from pharmacy but I need it quickly. my friend took a modafanil tablet on Tuesday. is it safe for my friend to take 2.5mg of diazepam to sleep tonight? it is now Saturday here. Thank you.
3/17/2018
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here.

Yes its completely safe to take it . No concerns there.

Hope it answered your query.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regards.

Can you take the 2 closer together? please note this is not for me for a male friend. any dangerous interaction?

Its safe . No significant interactions there. He took it on tuesday and its saturday now ,no risks even if taken closer together

Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor