Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My blood pressure is 80 over 41, My blood pressure is 80…

Customer Question
My blood pressure is...

My blood pressure is 80 over 41

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

My blood pressure is 80 pic

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

My lasortin was just incteased

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Is tber q phone number

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having this pressure?
Do you have any symptom? dizziness?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?

Hello again,
I was waiting for your reply.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The normal systolic pressure or the upper number usually is taken from 90-120 & diastolic is taken as 60-80 mm Hg.
A blood pressure below 90/ 60 is considered low blood pressure.
Treatment depends on underlying factor, symptoms.
A person may have blood pressure of 90 / 50 but may not have symptom, while in persons who are having hypertension may feel symptoms at 100 / 60.
If you feel any symptom of dizziness, lightheadedness, chest pain, feeling of passing out etc. at any level of blood pressure, it will be safe to have a consultation with doctor urgently in ER or urgent care.
The increase of dose may be the cause, I would advise to inform your doctor.
Please remain at rest & take plenty of fluid.

I hope this information will be helpful.

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.

Wish you healthy life.

Regards.