Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just need a peace of mind of a bump in penis

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Any one there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/17/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hi...Skin conditions are best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. Can you upload images so that I can see and guide you better.

Regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi u there?

Yes..please...I am here to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks here are some pics of the little bump it does not hurt or or itch or anything its just there

I am reviewing the images

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Hi...I have seen the images. The bump seems like a innocuous skin excrescence. As there is no other symptoms you need not worry. Usually the most common cause for such bump is the hair follicle hypertrophy or a sebaceous gland hyperplasia both of which are very common. They are not related to disease.

Unless it causes pain or itching or redness or fever, you need not worry about it at all.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If i were to have like ichitches would it be like alot of itch to the point were u want to stratch it alot?....and how about the pain
Hi... If it is going to start itching it would initially start with redness and mild irritation and as you scratch it, it will increase in the redness surface area.As the redness increases there will be mild localised swelling or edema due to fluid accumulation or body's inflammatory response and then only the pain will follow.I am not at all expecting this to happen and you can be rest assured.But as you have asked - the series of events would be a mild irritation leading on to scratching followed by redness and then swelling followed by pain and fever in that order.Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks doc appreciate the help needed my mind at peace will surely rate u the 5 stars........so it cannot be a genital wart right?

Hi...it is 100% not a viral wart please. You can be rest assured about it.

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks doc ill definitely save you under favorites thanks will sure rate u the stars
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD