Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

On two occassions, I received a happy endings after after…

Hello. On two occassions...

Hello. On two occassions, I received a happy endings after after going to an Asian massage parlour. Now there is a slight burn on the left side of the exit of my penis. I'm worried that I have contracted an STD from skin to skin contact, and that it could he herpes.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Nails are fine, but the skin on my forehead is red, but that could be from the sunburn I incurred there or that rosacea I have. My feet are also very dry now. I suspected those might be from the long, dry flight I took back from Asia.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have anxiety. I've never had an STD before.

I also noticed a bump of my scrotum that I'm scared might be something pertaining to an STD as well.
3/17/2018
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Okidoki !

When you received the happy ending and when symptoms appeared ?

Do you have a rash on the penis ?

Regards

Happy endings were 17 and 8 days ago. I started feeling a little bit of burning 3 days ago. I don't have a rash on my penis.

Thanks for information

STDs like herpes can be transmitted if there are open sores on the hands

But since you don,t have any vesicles or rash so i would not worry about an STD

You can get an STD panel test though to be absolutely certain but I can hardly see any such risk at present

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Any idea what the burning when I pee could be ?

I would say a urinary tract infection should be ruled out with a urinalysis as it can cause burning in urine

Please do let me know if you have any other question

If done please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING

Regards

Sorry doctor, I'm confused. A urinary tract infect should be ruled out or shouldn't be rule out ?

It should be ruled out with a urine test

Regards

Any idea what might be causing it then ?

As i said it can be a urinary tract infection and that should be ruled out

And you should watch for any blisters or rash in the genital area

Regards

Ok thank you doctor.

You are welcome

Thank you and regards

DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor