Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What do I do about my girlfriend having a moderate allergic…

Hi, what do I...

Hi, what do I do about my girlfriend having a moderate allergic reaction to ibuprofen?

Doctor's Assistant: How long has your girlfriend been using ibuprofen? Has it helped at all?

She hasn't ever taken it before, and yes it helped

Doctor's Assistant: Has she seen a doctor about the allergic?

It's a new discovery for her

3/17/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Is she having rashes on body?

Itching?

No itching, no rashes yet

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Your girlfriend may have allergy from Ibuprofen. This allergy from ibuprofen is fairly common.

Following is recommended for her now:

-Take tablet benadryl once a day. It is anti allergic medication.

-If any rashes appear- then apply cream containing 1 % hydrocortisone.

This will treat her allergy symptoms. It is available at pharmacy as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help her greatly.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor