Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was brushing my teeth for bed. When I didn't realize how…

I was brushing my...

I was brushing my teeth for bed. When I didn't realize how tired I was and picked up the bottle of peroxide and drank a mouthful.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?

I have a tooth that is bothering me.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not really pretty healthy otherwise

3/17/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

This may not cause any significant problem except mild nausea and slight abdominal pain. Please drink two glasses of water which will dilute the effect. If you are unable to drink two glasses in one go, do it in around 20-30 minutes. This will dilute the hydrogen peroxide.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you.

You are very welcome.

Hope you are doing good.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

back to normal .Thank you so much! I was a little scared.

You are most welcome.

Thanks for taking time for update.

A positive rating would be appreciated.