Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A couple itchy bumps appear on my waistline like an hour…

Customer Question
A couple itchy bumps appear...
A couple itchy bumps appear on my waistline like an hour ago. It is my pant line. I thought it could have been bed bugs bump but if it is i should feel the itch or saw it this morning when I woke up. But it happen while i am at work. Looks like a bed bug bite?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 3 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It can be a bug bite

Other possibility could be an allergic rash

You can take an anti-allergic like loratadine

Hopefully this should go away in few days

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards