Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Yeast infection on a male, not overweight, and reoccurring.

Yeast infection on a...

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I occasionally have white bumps that appear between scrotum and anus. also anus has a chaffing feeling going on. not scabbing, no warts, also penis head has a discoloration. All stds test come back to just Herpes 1, and nothing else. I also use powder daily to stay dry, and I use a steroid cream. Nothing is helping. Also have used apple vinegar and still nothing.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

8 monthd monthd months, soory

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also see a white discoloration on the anus where it feels rough.
3/17/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

What is your age?

Since how long are you having this yeast infection?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
36, 8 months

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having white bumps that appear between scrotum and anus and other symptoms since last 8 months is most likely suggestive of yeast infection (also called as jock itch).

Following is recommended for you:

· Apply cream containing clotrimazole.It is availaible at counter without prescription.It is drug of choice to treat yeast infection.

Probiotics are one of the most important parts of a Candida albicans/yeast infection cure..There are many brands of probiotics easily available as over the counter at your pharmacy.

· Keep you genital area clean & dry .

· Remove wet, sweaty bottom clothing as soon as possible.

If still after this,the symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatments.

Thank you

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I use fluocinonide, doesn't work, cortisone doesn't work, I use probiotics doesn't work, I use baby diaper rash ointment doesn't work. I keep dry and it desont work. I have to dermintologist and they are helpful.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but they dont solve the issue

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Fluocinonide is a potent glucocorticoid used topically as an anti-inflammatory agent. It is applied to reduce inflammation/swelling.

Similarly cortisone is a topical steroid to reduce inflammation/swelling.

Baby diaper rash cream also does not contain anti fungal agent.

So the creams you are using does not contain any anti fungal agent.To treat your symptoms you need anti fungal cream. Clotrimazole is drug of choice to treat yeast infection.It is available at your pharmacy as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

Prescription oral medications like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) may be prescribed accordingly. This will cure your infection & hence the symptoms completely.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today,

we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok I will try that. Thanks

Dear customer

Thank you for using just answer website.

God bless you & take care.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor