Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son has very dark urine w/a strong odor. What do you

Customer Question
My son has very...

My son has very dark urine w/a strong odor. What do you think that indicates?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

He doesnt take any meds at all

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

He has allergies and feels congested w/a headache

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He was born with hypogamuglobulinanemis

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Please could you indicate the following information

Has he presented fever?

How old are you?

How long do you have with this symptoms?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no fever, 26 yrs, 2 weeks

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

I appreciate the waiting time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no ty

Estimated urine disturbances may be due to eating disorders, use of medication such as antibiotics and infections.
In the case of your child with hypogammaglobulinemia, a urine test should be performed and I suggest that a real echo be performed. For as long as it has these symptoms, it is possible that it is affecting the kidney and a hidden infectious process should be ruled out.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor