Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If I moved fast today I had blurred vision. It wasn’t

Customer Question
If I moved fast...

If I moved fast today I had blurred vision. It wasn’t constant but came and would go. Could see but had moments of blurred vision and it would come and go. This has never happened before

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Have you been having any headaches?

No headaches. Today was the first day this has happened.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just had a physical and everything seemed to be ok.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/17/2018
Doctor: Dr. Gupta, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Doctor

Hi

Welcome to just answer

Given your symptoms of transient blurred vision, the possibilities are-

- variation in blood pressure

- if you are suffering from cervical spondylitis, then that can be a cause of this blurry vision

- a high intraocular pressure of eye

- stress

or mostly, there is no reason and these symptoms go away with time.

I would recommend you to get your blood pressure checked, if it is normal get an eye examination done. Depending on the diagnosis appropriate treatment can be started.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

Regards

Regards