Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is this normal or there is a problem in plugging and

reversing connectors?...
Is this normal or there is a problem in plugging and reversing connectors?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

This is not normal, but the abnormalities could be related to in accurate lead placement or reversing connectors. Did the person that performed the ECG review the lead placement and connection to the ECG machine?

Good morning d. I wanted to reassure him. I went to the hospital. The first chart was tested. On the basis of this planning, the state of emergency was moved. The emergency doctor re-plans it again. First Planning Question What do you see if there is evidence that wires are not used? The second planning is another natural back hospital I will send
Is it obvious that there is a mistake in using the first chart or was contacted. I am worried about the first abnormal but the second is another normal hospital. And were the work of enzymes natural and eliminate the treatment before the advent of the second planning was a shock doctor there is nothing
Next

Nothing on the ECG can be used as evidence that the connections were in error. The overall patterns, along with the divergent QRS and T waves axes raise question about whether the connections were in error. Evidence that the connections were in error can only be done by reviewing the lead placement on the body and the connections to the machine. If the machine has already been disconnected, then the only thing that can be done is to repeat the ECG. Since the repeat ECG does not have the same findings, that is evidence that the first was connected in error.

Thank you for your reassurance. Question: Is it possible to pass through the paper what are the blood tests that I have done and thank you very much

If you are asking if I can tell from the image of the paper document that you attached what were all the blood tests that were done, the answer is no. The handwriting and abbreviations are unclear, so I cannot tell what was done beyond a CBC (complete blood count).

Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Thank you so much. I worry about the first planning? What do you think ?

If you mean the first ECG, there is no reason to worry, because the second ECG showed the first to be in error.

Thank you very much. I wish you a happy day

You are very welcome.

Good evening. Q: I am 40 years old when should I take aspirin and what are the conditions and age
Thank you I mean the person how much factor is available from sugar or pressure or cholesterol, age and triglyceride which should be taken in the future

If someone has heart disease, at any age, then they should take daily aspirin. In someone that does not yet have heart disease, then the current recommendation is to use aspirin for people over age 50 that have a 10% risk of developing heart disease over 10 years, and that is calculated using age, gender, and the various risk factors for heart disease (blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.).

Thanks so much dr

You are welcome.

Think about whether you are right or exaggerated if, for example, someone is joking, acting in fear, confusion, anger, or anything from fear or anxiety. I wait for two hours after I do this test. Tropnin or fabp Do I do this with my life. Do you deal with myself wrong

Patients do not make decisions regarding interpretations of lab work. When you see the doctor, the doctor will interpret all the information, including the lab work. And the doctor will say whether anything else needs to be done.