Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have this burning sensation on my side after removel of…

I have this burning...

I have this burning sensation on my side after removel of lidocaine patch

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

A few days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

,i went to emergency room this past monday for pain in my side ,i thought was kidney stones they did a cat scan ,and found no stones ,but pain ,they gave scripts for pain killer ,and muscle relaxer

3/16/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

How old are you?

Do you see any redness, swelling at that place?

Do you feel pain or itching?

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor
im 70 yo
no redness or swelling ,just a burning
Phone call session started
what treatment is required
is the Dr calling ?

Can you pick up the phone, will call you again in 2 minutes.