Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have J-pouch due to ulcerative colitiis. recently I had

Customer Question

Hi! I have J-pouch due to ulcerative colitiis. recently I had been experiencing alot of rumbling in stomache, severe bloating and gas. Its embarasing for me. I have to hide or not eat so I don't experience the rumbling. What can I do?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: tired all the time, rumbling of the stomach and gas. J-pouch moving around when I am exercising.
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: for awhile. no vomiting or nausea
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i had a stroke 6 years ago and have seizures every now and then
Category: Medical
Expert:  Connie Pennington replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I am Dr Pennington, and I am a colorectal surgeon. How long have you had your pouch?