Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Does this layout show the wiring failure or not

3/16/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

there is no wiring failure in your heart

Is this normal or there is a problem in plugging and reversing connectors?

that is normal there with the heart tracing

This planning hospital has told me that there is a problem and a lack of arteries through this cardiac layout

no, there is no problem

we don't look for arteries on an ECG scan of the heart

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
This means that I do not need anything and I do not go to emergency
What are you looking for? I was asked to take aspirin to go to an emergency
9785;️
Sure this normal not go take aspirin and not go emergency

aspirin is a common blood thinner which can prevent blood clots.

I don't see any problems with that ECG

Thanks dr

you are welcome

Good evening. Q: I am 40 years old when should I take aspirin and what are the conditions and age
Thank you I mean the person how much factor is available from sugar or pressure or cholesterol, age and triglyceride which should be taken in the future

you should take aspirin therapy if you are age 50-59 and have an increased risk of having a heart attack or stroke.

there are calculators out there to help calculate your risk for heart attack and stroke.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/heart-disease/in-depth/daily-aspirin-therapy/art-20046797

Thanks very much dr David

you are welcome

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

I am new open question now

ok

Mean of planning does not explain the insignificant arteries
Think about whether you are right or exaggerated if, for example, someone is joking, acting in fear, confusion, anger, or anything from fear or anxiety. I wait for two hours after I do this test. Tropnin or fabp Do I do this with my life. Do you deal with myself wrong
I mean, why did the hospital see this planning because there was a problem? What did they see and what did you see? I trust you and reassured me, but I want to interpret their vision and see you in order to rest.

your ECG and your heart testing are not showing problems with your heart

you are showing signs of bad anxiety or excessive anxiety symptoms

you will continue to worry until you get better treatments for your bad anxiety symptoms

The most recent question for the convenience of planning is if the first possible problem can be the second planning conceals the problem in general planning possible conceals the lack of arteries and then redo the planning gives normal and abnormal time or not
I mean that ECG gives each time a problem and there is time will be no problem or its results are fixed
I mean planning for the first time there was a problem that was repeated again became normal, but there was a problem and the first layout was correct and the problem was hidden in the second chart
How did I know the first planning sinned Is it possible there is a problem I do not know them and laughed at the second chart that I normal?

you have to trust your doctors to read your ECG testing and know there is no problem with your heart.

I saw in the paper above I saw her written unnatural what the reason

ECG machines often will misinturpret ECG tracings.

Means plugging wires into the fault this ECG

no. doctors don't use the automatic ECG interpretation of ECG scan

Means what ECG scans ?

electrocardiogram ECG or EKG

This ECG or EKG

they are the same thing.

I trust you why my state in Kuwait hospital doctor told me that there is a lack of arteries and anxiety in the planning

you are too anxious.

If you disagree with your doctor in Kuwait, give me a guide so that I will not worry if I was not sure

a guide for what?

The last question to test your intelligence is this natural or unnatural planning or connecting the wrong wiring?

to test my intelligence?