Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Does this layout show the wiring failure or not

No this but this
This ��
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Dear customer,
Thank you for the question.Wiring failure cannot be accurately diagnosed from an ECG.However with this abnormal ECG and later normal ECG I am sure that there a failure in wiring and lead placement. You should not trust this ECG since it was not correctly done. This ECG is not correct and such a pattern is seen when ECG was not done properly.Take care.Please rate the answer with 5-stars.Thank you!
Do you distinguish from the first planning to do the wrong form I just want to reassure him I want a guide what I saw؟
A doctor is very important for the first planning Some doctors in Kuwait told me naturally and some say abnormal and some of the existence of linear wires
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Yes I can easily distinguish and confidently say that the first ECG was wrong. You can assure him safely. Such errors due to ECG not being done correctly and due to wrong wiring are common.Take care.
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
You want to cancel the first procedure for the first planning and not to investigate
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Yes I would cancel and disregard the results of the first procedure since it was done incorrectly. No further investigation is required.Take care.
Thanks very much dr
You are welcome!
Thank you!
Thank you very much. I wish you a fourth marriage and happiness
The most recent question for the convenience of planning is if the first possible problem can be the second planning conceals the problem in general planning possible conceals the lack of arteries and then redo the planning gives normal and abnormal time or not
I mean that ECG gives each time a problem and there is time will be no problem or its results are fixed
I mean planning for the first time there was a problem that was repeated again became normal, but there was a problem and the first layout was correct and the problem was hidden in the second chart
How did I know the first planning sinned Is it possible there is a problem I do not know them and laughed at the second chart that I normal?
I just have a doubt that the first layout is true I have a problem and the second layout is a normal false Is it possible?