Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Willl this product help a male look younger?

3/16/2018
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Low Tiyel is topical testosterone.

"Androgens and anabolic steroids include the male sex hormone testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, and other agents that behave like these sex hormones. They stimulate the development of male sexual characteristics (such as deepening of voice and growth of beard) and development of male sex organs.

Anabolic steroids stimulate growth in many types of tissues, especially bone and muscle. Anabolic effects also include increased production of red blood cells".

Will its use make you "LOOK YOUNGER"? This is highly doubtful so save your money. Exercise, lose weight if needed apply moisturizer daily to your face and body. This will work better to help you look younger.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

You are welcome.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor