Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was disconnected just now am the one with the anal itch…

I was disconnected just...

I was disconnected just now am the one with the anal itch problem should I repeat my problem again?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I think it’s a rash But the main problem is I’m worried that I might get a food poisoning or parasites

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just that I ate with the hand that I used to scratch the rash in the anal area so now I’m worried coz I have emetophobia

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Normal I gyess Guess*

3/16/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Stomach juice is capable of killing of almost all bacteria and parasite.

Thus it is rare that we get intestinal infections of food poisoning despite being exposed to millions of organisms everyday.

You should not worry.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

For my rash is it likely to be parasitic or dermalogical? If parasitic i’d have possibly eat the eggs right

Usually the rash in adults is dermatological.

Even if it is parasitic, the ingested ovum would not harm you as you are already infested.

Stomach juice though are capable of killing these ovums too.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.