Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

May i ask..is this a free service? I have a question about…

May i ask..is this...

May i ask..is this a free service?

Doctor's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I have a question about post prostate surgery recovery

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Nope

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

It has been 11 days since surgery and my scrotal sac is VERY VERY swollen

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

7 days

3/16/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you

It is an expected symptom after such surgery as reactionary edema develops in scrotal sac but dissolves within about 2 to 3 weeks, if it becomes painful or red and inflamed then do see your doctor. Use scrotal support.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor