Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question that Im too embarrassed to talk to a

I have a question...

I have a question that Im too embarrassed to talk to a doctor in person about. Last year I was having periods that were lasting for months. They then out me on birth control to stop it, and it did for a while. It started lasting longer amounts of time and they told me to stop taking it, and that helped it. My concern now is that I am 17-years-old and I have not developed breast at all. I worry a lot and I often get bothered by people talking too much. My sister, who used to be big into learning about medicine, believes I have some sort of ovary disorder. Is there anything I can do about this?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

No, I am not in pain, but ever since they stopped the birth control I have had a regular cycle.

3/16/2018
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. If you have no breast growth you need to see a dr right away. This is not normal for 17
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Do I go to an OBGYN for that?
You are young enough you should see your pediatrician