Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having chess tightness and just wondering if I should…

I am having chess...

I am having chess tightness and just wondering if I should be concern it seems light it kind of light a heavy feeling under my left breast area

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I take lisinpril metfornmin aspirin cardivila b12 glizide and artorvastatin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had breast cancer ,asthma,diebetes high blood preasure

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Not all the time

3/15/2018
Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Board Certified MD

Hello, My name is***** would be happy to help you with your health concern today. Please allow me a moment to review your question. I will respond momentarily

Have you ever suffered from a heart attack before? Do you have any family history of heart problems?

I have not had heart attack before but my mother died at 44 years old of heart attack

I​'m sorry to hear about your mother. Based upon your symptoms, medical history, and family history, I would recommend that you see a doctor to be evaluated for your chest pressure. It may not be a heart attack, but you have several risk factors for heart disease. A local urgent care or ER can help to make sure that this nothing serious. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

I​ sincerely ***** ***** you feel better soon. If I can be of further assistance to you in the future, please let me know. Feel free to rate my service. Have a good night.

Hello, My name is***** would be happy to help you with your health concern today. Please allow me a moment to review your question. I will respond momentarily.

Thank you will see a doctor

You're very welcome. Have a great day.

Dr. Greg
Dr. Greg, Board Certified MD